[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” hundred_percent_height=”no” hundred_percent_height_scroll=”no” hundred_percent_height_center_content=”yes” equal_height_columns=”no” menu_anchor=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” status=”published” publish_date=”” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” enable_mobile=”no” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_mp4=”” video_webm=”” video_ogv=”” video_url=”” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” video_preview_image=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” padding_top=”” padding_right=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=””][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ spacing=”” center_content=”no” link=”” target=”_self” min_height=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_image_id=”” background_position=”left top” background_repeat=”no-repeat” hover_type=”none” border_size=”0″ border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” border_radius=”” box_shadow=”no” dimension_box_shadow=”” box_shadow_blur=”0″ box_shadow_spread=”0″ box_shadow_color=”” box_shadow_style=”” padding_top=”” padding_right=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=”” last=”no”][fusion_text columns=”” column_min_width=”” column_spacing=”” rule_style=”default” rule_size=”” rule_color=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=””]
- Your privacy is a very serious matter to Light Owl. We appreciate and value your trust and are committed to ensuring the security and confidentiality of your personal information. We will never sell your personal information.
WHAT KIND OF INFO DO WE COLLECT?
- Website Browsing Information
- We may automatically collect information about your computer when you visit our website. For example, we may collect your IP address and web browser software and information about your online activity, such as website pages viewed and reservations made. We use this automatic information to customize your user experience; to inhibit fraud; to serve advertisements, special offers and other information that may be of interest to you; and for other legitimate purposes we bring to your attention.
- If you are using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics and latitude/longitude details.
- We may also receive information about you, including photographs, when you interact with us via social media services.
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We collect and use personal information about you to help you find the right service options.
- We also use your information to communicate with you in general; to respond to your questions and comments; to troubleshoot any problems you may have with your experience, and to invite your feedback after exploring the Light Owl service.
- If we receive your express consent, we may also use your information for marketing activities and for tailoring our products and services to suit your personal interests. For example, we may email you to make it easy for you to take advantage of any special offers and products or services that may be of interest to you, and to send you regular newsletters. You will have the opportunity to choose not to receive these messages at the point of email collection and in any such email we send.
- We may also use your information to contact you and ask for your help so that we may improve our products, service, and website.
- A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a Web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Light Owl uses non-identifying cookies to provide easier site navigation and access to forms. Our cookies do not generate personal data, do not read personal data from your machine and are never tied to anything that could be used to identify you.
- We are not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Our site logs generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from this site, you will not be able to access portions of our site.
- Our website may also use Web beacons which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
HOW DO WE USE SOCIAL MEDIA?
- We use social media to promote, improve and facilitate our own services. So when you click on one of the buttons and register with your social media account, information is shared with your social media provider, and possibly presented on your social media profile to be shared with others in your network.
- In addition to implementing these buttons, Light Owl uses social media by maintaining accounts on several social media sites. These social media services may allow you to share information with us. The information you choose to share with us may include the basic information that’s available in your social media profile, email address, status updates and your list of friends. This information is necessary to create a unique user experience.
- We use versions of our regular website that have been optimised for mobile devices. These mobile websites process the personal details you give us in much the same way as our website.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFO WITH?
- We do not and will never sell your personal information. In certain circumstances, we may share your personal information with third parties as described in this Privacy Promise.
- We will share your information with third-parties who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, marketing, distribution of surveys, and fraud prevention.
- Your information may also be shared in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
- As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to provide you with more information about our services. You also can add or update information at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 778.222.1695.
SECURITY PROCEDURES TO SAFEGUARD PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We want you to feel confident about using this website to contact us, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. We have implemented appropriate business procedures, including security, technical, and physical restrictions to help protect the personal information you provide to us. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information. However, please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
- At Light Owl we do not direct our website nor offer services to children. When we receive information from someone we believe to be under 18 years of age we contact that individual only to let them know that our service is unavailable to them and promptly delete any personal information that the individual has provided to us.
DATA STORAGE OUTSIDE OF CANADA
- Please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored in, and processed in the United States, where our servers are located and our central database is operated, as well as other countries. The data protection and other laws of the United States and these other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
- You always have the right to review the personal information we keep about you. You can request an overview of your personal data by emailing us at email@example.com. Please write ‘Request personal information’ in the subject line of your email and include a copy of your identity card to help us prevent unauthorized individuals from accessing your personal data.
- If the personal information we have for you is incorrect, we will update it at your request. You can also ask us to remove your personal data from our customer database by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Request for removal of personal information’ in the subject line. However, we may need to retain certain information, for example for legal or administrative purposes, such as record keeping or to detect fraudulent activities.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 778.222.1695
- Write: Light Owl #1601 2020 Haro St | 778.222.1695 | Vancouver BC | V6G 1J3
- This Privacy Promise is effective as of May 1st, 2019.